Tuesday 8 December 2009


FASHION SHOWCASE WALES

SUNDAY DECEMBER 6TH 2009

CARDIFF COAL EXCHANGE
On the Sunday just gone i exhibited a collection of 10 outfits (one of them my gallery model) and the rest for the catwalk at Fashion Showcase Wales under the title of 'Street Party'. A 'street' themed collection with influences of Banksy and Barbara Kruger, incorporating lots of bright mesh, leatherette and heavily painted and stitched fabrics. It was an amazing event and well worth the 3 months of designing and making I put into it. My models carried the clothing so well and it was so great seeing my collection on the catwalk at such a big event. Id like to say a massive thankyou to Kate Handley who made it all happen as well as all my girlies and mum who came to support me x.


No comments:

Post a Comment